Experienced California Medical Malpractice Firm Seeks Justice for Your Injuries
Skilled attorney helps victims in the Los Angeles area recover full compensation
Physicians and other healthcare providers owe their patients a duty to provide a professional standard of care, demonstrating the same level of skill that fellow practitioners would normally exercise. When that duty of care is breached and you’re injured as a result, you may be able to seek damages through a medical malpractice claim. The knowledgeable attorney of V|R GHENCIU ATTORNEY AT LAW, A Professional Corporation represents clients in medical malpractice actions in the Los Angeles area and throughout California. Victims of medical negligence may recover compensation for past and future medical expenses, pain and suffering, emotional distress and lost income. We advocate for fair and full awards that account for the harm you’ve suffered, protecting your rights when healthcare professionals try to pressure you to accept less than you deserve.
Dedicated California attorney handles a range of malpractice claims
Medical malpractice can take the form of many types of preventable mistakes, wrongful actions or exercises in poor judgement. Valid bases for a medical malpractice case may include:
- Anesthesia errors — Patients who are not given sufficient anesthesia may be in extreme pain throughout surgery but unable to communicate their distress. Conversely, patients receiving too much anesthesia can experience life-threatening complications. We press for the compensation you deserve in these cases.
- Birth injuries — Cerebral palsy, fractures, infections and nerve damage are just some of the injuries your infant may suffer from a doctor’s improper care during delivery.
- Emergency room errors — An ER doctor who doesn’t recognize the seriousness of a patient’s condition may be to blame if a lack of care results in deterioration of the patient’s health.
- Medication errors — Wrong medications or wrong dosages can result in adverse reactions and serious injury.
- Misdiagnosis — A misdiagnosis can result in harmful, unnecessary treatment while depriving the patient of proper treatment.
- Negligent nursing home care — Nursing home caretakers who abuse or neglect patients may be responsible for falls, dehydration or other serious health issues suffered by nursing home residents.
- Surgical errors — Surgeons who operate on the wrong body part or leave surgical tools inside a patient can cause serious, permanent damage or death.
To prevail on a medical malpractice claim, an injured plaintiff must usually retain expert medical testimony to establish that the care was negligent and the negligence caused harm. At V|R GHENCIU ATTORNEY AT LAW, A Professional Corporation, our attorney consults with licensed medical professionals and retain prominent medical experts to support your case and present compelling evidence of malpractice to jurors.
Determined attorney takes timely action on your claim
It is important to consult an attorney as soon as you believe that malpractice may have occurred. California law sets statutory deadlines for filing medical malpractice claims. If a deadline passes before a claim is made, you may be unable to seek remedy from the parties responsible for your suffering. In addition, investigating your malpractice claim immediately after the injury occurs preserves crucial evidence and valuable testimony. When you retain the services of V|R GHENCIU ATTORNEY AT LAW, A Professional Corporation, we will get to work reviewing your medical records and conducting an investigation to establish a strong case.
Contact a knowledgeable California medical malpractice firm
If you’re injured by a medical professional, you have a right to seek damages for negligent care. Our attorney holds healthcare providers in the California accountable for the harm they cause patients. Call V|R GHENCIU ATTORNEY AT LAW, A Professional Corporation at 213-435-1669 or contact us online to schedule your consultation at our California office.